3D Printed shell, flies amazingly. Needs to be glued and assembled.
Wingspan 973mm (38.3in)
Designed with ACES aircombat in mind this almost 1 m wingspan belly landing warbird is one of the fastest 3dLabPrint design. If you keep the weight down it is also quite friendly to fly as well.
4 channel controls include motor, elevator and both ailerons.
- Universal STL files (150/150/150mm printer version)
- Prepared basic Gcodes
- Simplify3D setting files
- CURA and MC setting files
- Scale markings PDF
- Stand for static use
- PDF/VIDEO userguide for more information
- 4008 620 kV for high power or 3530 1100 kV motor eco setup
- 25A 6S or 30A 3S capable ESC
- 6S 1300 mAh or 3S 2200 mAh battery
- 9″x6″ propeller
- 3x 9g servos
- 4ch radio system
- CA hinge sheet
- piano wire for push rods
Designed by 3dlabprints – https://3dlabprint.com/shop/spitfire-mk-xvi-s3d-cura-ready/