3D Printed shell, this plane looks as good as it flies.
This plane will need to be glued together.
Wingspan 1032mm /890mm
This iconic fighter from the other side of the WWII skies is presented in two variants. H with bigger wingspan offers calm roll response and increased lift, while F is agile adversary to the allied air combat war birds. The 109 however is the newer generation of 3DLabPrint designs with improved both technical and visual features in this size of planes never seen before.
5 channel controls include motor, elevator, rudder and both ailerons.
- Universal STL files
- Prepared basic Gcodes
- Simplify3D setting files
- CURA and MC setting files
- Scale markings PDF
- Stand for static use
- PDF/VIDEO userguide for further information
- 4008 620 kV for high power or 3530 1100 kV motor for eco setup
- 30A 6S capable or 30A 3S capable ESC according to setup
- 6S 1300 mAh 25C or 3S 2200 mAh 25C battery
- 9″ x 6″ propeller
- 5 channel radio system
- 4x 9g servo
- CA hinge sheet
- piano wire for push rods